Hello world!

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by our blog.

We’re a grade 6 class of South African students learning about Food for the next term. From nutrition and the evolution of our diets to food design and a cook-off, you’ll find it all here.

Join us, here on the blog, as we ‘play’ with our food and learn everything we can about it!

Share your comments with us!!

Keep smiling!

Teacher TW

Published by

Teacher TW

I'm a wife, a mother and a teacher at a school for genius young minds. I do my best to be the teacher that I needed as a child.

7 thoughts on “Hello world!”

1. Dear Talana Wilson,

I am a sixth grader from Anita Kruse’s class in Boerne, Texas. Your blog is simple and easy to read. It looks quite nice. I look forward to blogging with you guys 🙂

Madison

2. Dear Talana Wilson,
    Hello form Texas! This is my first time blogging, and I am really excited to see your post or blogs in the future.Your blog page is very unique, interesting and easy to understand.
    Sincerely,
    Casen H.

3. Dear Teacher TW
    Hi, from Texas I think that it is so cool that you can make natural gummies. I think they sound so good

From your friend,
    Addie Wells

4. Dear Mrs. Wilson,
    I can’t to see more about your class and exploration with food! Your blog is fun and easy to read. I can’t wait to see more entries!

Sincerely,
    5alexg

5. Dear Talana Wilson,
    Hola from Texas! I am a sixth grader at Boerne Middle School. I excited to meet you and more people from around the world on this blogging challenge. Good Luck!
    from,
    Lawson B.